Numerous coalitions and interconnecting groups meet throughout Fall River to organize and carry out many tasks necessary to providing health and human services. Some of these groups are listed below with the most recent contact information available. Please notify the webmaster if you have more current information or additions or deletions to this list. Note: All meeting times listed are based on the most recent report. Please check with the contact person before attending any meeting as specific times and locations may have changed since this listing.
Below is a list of our coalitions. Click the title to learn more.
- B.O.L.D. (Building Our Lives Drug-free) Coalition
- Child Protection Council
- Council of Churches
- Greater Fall River Coalition for Health and Well Being
- Greater Fall River Council of Churches
- Green Futures
- Homeless Service Providers Coalition
- Mayor’s Task Force to End Homelessness
- Multi-Cultural Health Committee
- Parks Advocacy Network
- United Interfaith Action
- United Neighbors Community Partnership (UNCP)